On –the-day Event Coordination (OTD) - P15,000.00
- Unlimited consultation (phone calls, text messaging, and electronic mails).
- With 2 pre-event meetings (including signing of contract).
- Develop and review of OTD timeline.
- Assist in sequencing of the program (intermission numbers, special requests, etc.)
- Review suppliers’ contract and advise client for possible queries/concerns.
- Provide checklist.
- Remind the suppliers on call-time and prep venue a day before the event.
- Inform all the suppliers re room number or prep venue of the couple/celebrator.
- Six (6) hours before the event starts, coordinators and assistants will be in the preparation venue to check all the needed stuff.
- Assist the couple/celebrator all throughout the preparation (hair and make-up, pictorial, dressing up, etc.).
- Coordinate with the suppliers the timeline for the preparation to ensure on-time arrival of couple/celebration where the ceremony/event will be held.
- Check the traffic status to adjust on the departure time.
- Ensure the on-time arrival of expected suppliers at the hotel and their delivery of requirements.
- Ensure the completeness of the accessories needed in the ceremony/event.
- Check the other needed stuff like souvenirs, guestbook, etc.
- Ensure couple/celebrator’s has eaten during preparation.
- Manage payments of the deliveries of the suppliers (preparation).
- Supervise crew meals for all suppliers.
- Distribute suppliers' payment.
Ceremony (For Weddings)
- Distribute flowers to all the members of the entourage.
- Distribute accessories to all the participants.
- Coordinate with church coordinator.
- Assist choir or strings for sound check and throughout the ceremony.
- Organize the members of the entourage in the processional line.
- Supervise the entrance of the bridal entourage
- Supervise the entrance of the bride
- Assist the offerors, readings, etc.
- Collect all the items used during the ceremony.
- Supervise the photo opp after the ceremony.
- Assist on the recessional and photo opp of the couple.
- Check the venue set-up and preparedness of other stuff.
- Check the sound system, AVP, mobile bar, photobooth, etc. re technical dry run and the start & end time of operation.
- Coordinate with the sound system technician re program flow, intermission numbers and music requested by the couple.
- Coordinate with host and other involved suppliers re program flow.
- Assist the program host to ensure smooth flow of the program and m aintain timing of each event.
- Coordinate with the head waiter re food preparation.
- Man the registration, receiving and assisting of guests to their respective seats.
- Ensure guestbook/signature frame is fully signed.
- Assist couple/celebrator on retouch/second look/outfit change.
- Organize the members of the entourage for their entrance**.
- Coordinate the grand entrance of the couple/celebrator.
- Manage non-cash gifts.
- Distribute souvenirs to all the guests (special & regular).
- Assist the couple/celebrator and photographer during photo sessions.
- Make sure that the sequencing of reception program is followed.
- Ensure supplier s’ meal is given/served.
- Turnover of all the materials, non-cash gifts and accessories to the client or to the authorized representative of the client.
- Monitor packing of excess food after the program.
- Check the venue for possible left stuff.
Our payment terms - 50% dp for reservation and 50% on the day of the event.
We also offer other products/services like flowers and lights and sounds system.
"Please be informed that we strictly implement our company's policy - FIRST RESERVE, FIRST SERVE. Hoping for your understanding."